Healthcare Worker Service Incentive at Sport Mazda North!
Here at our Mazda dealership in Longwood, Florida, we want to say thanks to all the healthcare workers who are putting in the extra hours to keep our community healthy and safe during this uncertain time. That’s why we’ve introduced the Mazda Essential Car Care Healthcare Worker Service Incentive. How does this offer work? Through May 4, 2020, qualified participants will be able to get free oil change service at Sport Mazda North.* We’ll even provide a car wash and meticulous vehicle disinfectant cleaning that follows the guidelines set forth by the CDC and our local authorities.
Due for a Mazda oil change and want to take advantage of free service nearby? Schedule Mazda service online now to begin. Whether you own a Mazda3 Sedan or are leasing a Mazda CX-5 SUV, getting routine maintenance like oil changes is essential for its overall performance and longevity. Don’t happen to drive a Mazda? We want to express our gratitude to all healthcare workers, which is why this incentive applies to all makes and models! Participants eligible for the Mazda Essential Car Care Healthcare Worker Service Incentive include those who work in the following facilities:
- Hospitals, Urgent Care, Surgical Centers, Birth Centers
- Healthcare Providers, Doctors Offices, Medical Clinics, Medical Offices, Medical Centers, Medical Facilities, Health Systems
- Mental Health Providers & Addiction Treatment Centers
- Medical Testing Facilities, Imaging & Radiology Centers
- Assisted Living, Long-Term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospice Homes, Adult Care Homes, Home Health Agencies
- Public Health Agencies
- Medical Laboratory & Research Centers
- Medical Equipment Providers
- Orthopedic & Other Rehabilitation Centers
- Blood Banks
- Telehealth Providers